Weird Place to find Inspiration…

There has been all these photos of inspirational quotes going around on Facebook. There are so many of them and I swear I have no idea where they are coming from. However I like a lot of them. Since there are so many that caught my attention I decided to save the few that really made me smile and share them with you. This is one that I saw today that made me think about my behavior. I am happy to say I have a good attitude 98% of the time. Again, you know my favorite quote, “I am human!” So we won’t discuss the details of the other 2%…LOL

Simple Math

Here are other’s that I really liked! Although there were many more.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s